Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
The main event in the world of yachting this autumn – the 63rd annual Fort Lauderdale international boat show – will be held October 26-30, 2022, in Florida, the world’s yachting capital. This is one of the largest exhibitions in the industry. Every year showcases boats and yachts of various sizes and configurations, world novelties and bestsellers, and marine accessories.
Exhibit & Boats
This show features 647 exhibiting companies and 723 boats, with over 100,000 people expected to attend the event. The total value of participating yachts is around $4 billion. The main exhibits will be:
- flybridges – for comfortable voyages
- sailing boats – for sailing enthusiasts
- superyachts – for large companies and long-distance voyages
- tenders – for mobility and comfort
- luxury charter yachts – for connoisseurs of the best
- water toys & accessories
Seminars & Entertainment
In 2022, 19 educational seminars on various topics are planned for the show, and the entertainment zone will be represented by live music, cocktail parties, and the following locations:
- Superyacht Village – the most spectacular yachts, submarines, and exclusive cars
- Windward VIP Club – space to enjoy the show with a bar, snacks, and a unique atmosphere
- AquaZone – with various water sports and innovative marine products
- Hook the Future – fishing area for children
Location & Tickets
The show opens at 10 am and runs until 7 pm (except Wednesdays from 12 am to 6 pm), but the parties continue until late. Tickets start at $15 for a child and $37 for an adult, with a $20 surcharge to attend Wednesday’s premiere screening.
Also, there are VIP tickets: Windward VIP ticket for $300, including entrance to the Windward VIP club, access to the bar with food and drinks, a personal concierge, and a FLIBS water taxi. As well as a $420 VIP Bundle Ticket with parking and access to an indoor rooftop art gallery and the Fort Lauderdale Concours luxury automobile exhibition.
- Prime Time Preview – $57
- Two-Day Tucket (Adult) – $63
- One-Day Ticket (Adult) – $37
- One-Day Ticket (Child, Ages 6-15) – $15